SpeediCath® Compact Set Male
SpeediCath® Compact Set is the all-in-one catheter and bag set solution designed for simpler everyday catheterisation both in and out of the home. Thanks to a remarkably simple design, it’s small enough to keep in a pocket or handbag. More than 889 users have evaluated SpeediCath Compact Set and 88% found it easy to use*. It’s available in male and female versions.
- The only compact and discreet catheter and bag set solution on the market
- Rated the best catheter set on the market by 90% of healthcare professionals*
- Award-winning design means the catheter can easily be kept in a pocket or handbag
- A unique coating for instant and easy use
- Simple and intuitive for everyday use in and out of home
Product evaluation of SpeediCath Compact Set, response from 70 HCPs and 889 end-users, Feb. to Sep. 2013.
Whether it’s the difficulty of connecting the catheter to a urine bag, the inconvenience of having to remember various pieces of equipment, or the awkwardness of carrying and storing bulky products, catheter users have a lot to deal with.
SpeediCath Compact Set is an all-in-one catheter and bag set that’s instantly ready to use and thanks to a remarkably simple design, it’s small enough to keep in a pocket or handbag.
It’s available in male and female versions.
How is SpeediCath Compact Set different from other set solutions?
- SpeediCath Compact Set is the only compact and discreet catheter with an integrated and sterile bag
- Its revolutionary design gives users a simpler, less time-consuming way to catheterize
- Locate the nearest toilet, when you are out and about
- Plan trips in confidence by locating toilets and parking spaces in advance
- Add toilets and parking spaces directly in the app or on the web site
- Plan and comment on locations already listed
Coloplast sets new standards in designing catheters. This was the message from the jury of the prestigious design award, Red Dot, who also labelled the SpeediCath® Compact Set solution as iconic, pure and non stigmatising.
The Red Dot Design Award is an international and prestigious product design prize that was founded in 1955. Each year, thousands of products are registered for the Red Dot Design Award by both designers and manufacturers.
Red dot is a consumer award that focuses on the user experience and aesthetics of the product. A jury that consists of renowned design experts from all over the world evaluates the products and picks the winner. Winning products are presented in the Red Dot Design Museum in Essen.
“First of all, as a designer it is always an honour to know that someone appreciates your design” says Marlene Corydon, Senior Project Manager at Coloplast.
“I’m so happy that we have created a solution that has real value for real people. The SpeediCath® Compact Set is discreet and a non stigmatising accessory compared to a traditional catheter that can draw unwanted attention in public. Now, you can actually show the world what’s in your bag without having to be confronted with a very sensitive situation.”
Know the best accessible toilets and parking spaces in your area?
Introducing the free WheelMate™ smartphone app and website that allows you to:
The more locations you and your fellow wheelchair users add to the WheelMate app or website, the more useful WheelMate becomes. Watch the video on how to use the application.