Titan® Touch Inflatable penile implant
Titan® Touch inflatable penile prosthetics is a self-contained, fluid-filled system made from Bioflex and silicone.
Coloplast offers the Titan® family of Inflatable Penile Prosthesis (IPPs) for those men that need surgical intervention. The Titan family of products are designed to be surgically implanted in the penis for the management of erectile dysfunction.
The Titan® Touch and Titan® implants consists of: Two Bioflex® cylinders, a pump and a reservoir.
The Titan® family of IPP products are available in a variety of lengths ranging from 11 cm to 28 cm, with two different pump options. All standard and narrow base cylinders are provided pre-connected to the pump and the XL cylinders are available as separate components (24cm, 26cm and 28cm).
All components of the Titan® Touch and Titan® IPP products incorporate the Hydrovantage® coating on all external surfaces that offers a physician their choice of aqueous solution that rapidly absorbs onto the device surface and promotes easier device implantation¹.
Titan® Touch Inflatable Penile Prosthesis: 3-Piece Inflatable Penile Prosthesis with the Hydrovantage® coating and One Touch Release Pump.
Key Features and Advantages:
• Touch pump: one touch of the deflate button allows for easy deflation of the device¹
• The Bioflex® material of the cylinders allows for unmatched cylinder strength, girth and rigidity¹
• Reduced risk of auto-inflation with Lock-out™ valve on the Cloverleaf reservoir¹
• Hydrovantage® coating to allow a physician to use the aqueous solution of their choice to minimize infection risk and aid in surgical placement²
• Zero degree angle proximal base input tubing for ease of surgical placement¹
• Soft molded tip designed for optimal anatomic positioning¹
• Tubing length varies depending on length of cylinder to allow for proper pump placement
Bioflex is a unique and proprietary material engineered specifically for Coloplast penile implant cylinders.
Key cylinder performance benefits compared to a competitive penile implant:
• Durability: The Titan® IPP is built for outstanding fatigue resistance capable of 6.5 Million+ cycles (inflation and deflation) to material failure3, and provides 3x more Durablity.3
• Strength: Bioflex withstands higher pressure with tensile strength of 7,500 psi and has 8x more strength.4
• Girth: The Titan® IPP cylinders can expand to the maximum size of the corpora with maximum girth expansion of 21mm of each cylinder. This provides 17% more girth.1
The Hydrovantage® coating on the Titan® IPP’s is covalently bonded, providing long-term attachment
to the surface of the entire device.1 Coloplast implant Hydrovantage® coating coverage compared to competitor5:
• Absorbs aqueous solutions: The coating rapidly absorbs any aqueous solution of choice prior to implantation, and provides increased surface lubricity to decrease bacterial adherence.2
• Ease of implantation: The hydrophilic coating may provide easier device implantation.1
The Titan® Touch is a one touch release pump designed for easier product deflation and a quicker
return to a flaccid state.1
• One Touch Release: Titan® Touch is the only penile implant pump with a true one-touch release. It only requires momentary compression of the deflation button to allow complete fluid transfer out of the cylinders.1
• Easy identification: Titan® Touch pump is easy to locate, inflate and deflate.1