“If I had one wish, it wouldn’t be to walk again, it would be to have control of my bowel. That’s how important it is.”
Becky, spinal cord injury, US
Take back control with Peristeen® Plus
For many people, the journey to find the right treatment for bowel issues can be slow. Peristeen® Plus Transanal Irrigation (TAI) system makes a lasting life-changing difference to users. TAI with Peristeen Plus helps you stay continent for up to 2 days, so you can feel confident and in control of your bowel movements.
9 out of 10* say it’s easy to use
Peristeen® Plus is designed to let you decide the time and place of your daily bowel routine, so you can achieve the results you are hoping for.
Peristeen Plus gives you the opportunity to go out more, and the confidence to engage in social activities.
*According to 9 out of 10 users, caregivers and healthcare professionals who tried Peristeen Plus. Coloplast, Peristeen Plus User, HCP Product evaluation usage (n=60), 2020, Data-on-file (PM-17396).
Easy on the go
- Portable and lightweight design
- Compact with a discreet toiletry bag (also available without, to help cut our carbon footprint)
Easy to connect
- Sound-and-feel indication makes it easy to know the catheter is connected correctly
- Tubes are easy to connect to the control unit and to the water bag
Easy to use
- Symbols are easy to understand
- Knob allows for good grip and is easy to turn
- Water temperature indicator makes it easy to know the water is in the recommended temperature range
Balloon or Cone catheter
- Available with balloon catheter and cone catheter
If you experience constipation or faecal incontinence, it’s important to tell a healthcare professional. Our Coloplast® Care advisers are dedicated to your success with Peristeen Plus. Call us on XXXXXXXXXX